In celebration of the ABC Institute’s 30th anniversary, we are excited to host Dr. Earl Franks, Executive Director of National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), as our keynote speaker for the Spring 2018 ABC Peer-to-Peer Principals Network conference.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Technology for Effective Leadership, Jed Dearybury of Palmetto State Teachers Association
- The abcs of Being an ABC Site, Lisa Fallaw of East Aiken School of the Arts
- From District to Desk (Relationship Building), Dr. Earl Franks of NAESP
- SC College and Career Ready Standards for Visual and Performing Art Proficiencies, Carrie Ann Power of SC Department of Education.
- How to Evaluate Your Arts Program, Jackie Shuler of South Florence High School
A complete agenda will be provided with a registration confirmation email on February 2.
Each of you are encouraged to bring additional administrators outside the ABC network to attend. The conference is free, but registration is required to assist with catering (lunch is provided). Please register yourself and guests before 5pm, February 2, 2018.
Click Here to Register!